Friday, July 10, 2009

Praising Your name!

I had a wonderful day - I felt good, I had more energy, and I had very little pain. The radiation doctor was very pleased with how good things are looking. After my treatment this afternoon my sister and brother-in-law, Sharon and Brian, and three of their children (R, L, and P) all came over and we had a great time together. We ate a pizza supper outside on the deck and then we went for a walk in the neighbourhood. It was such a beautiful evening and Mount Baker stood out so majestically against the clear, blue sky. My niece and nephews kept noticing our B.C. slugs - they just don't have them like that in Alberta.
I was playing a song on the piano earlier and the chorus says:
Jesus, Jesus, we praise Your name,
Ever and ever and ever the same
Your majesty and glory we will gladly proclaim!
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, we praise Your name.

Singing His praises,
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment