Sunday, July 19, 2009

Family Fun

Yesterday we had a barbecue with 18 of us at my sister's place. It was so wonderful to be all together and both my sister and I were feeling well. We did a lot of talking, laughing, eating, playing games, and celebrating life. What a perfect day to be outside - it was such nice weather! We missed you, Mel and Mary, but we thought about you and talked about you. The bocce balls got a good workout (especially with the added juggling you did, Eric!) and croquet was challenging on a yard containing some hills here and there. Surprising you with the DQ birthday cake was fun, Nathaniel and Ardie! You didn't know anything about it, did you? Yes, family is just great!
Today I had a quieter day with my sister and her husband and three of their children. Yesterday tuckered me out and I was in pain again today so I just took it easy. Now we're down to only 8 more radiation treatments! Please pray that my skin will continue to do well.

In God's love,
Sandra

1 comment: