Sunday, July 12, 2009

Walkin' In The Rain

We were all together at mom and dad's this afternoon and sitting in the living room talking about events of the week. My nephew was walking along in the rain earlier this week and it's a long story but out of that walk he got a job and is now working. It was orchestrated so splendidly that it was certainly a God-thing. My niece got the trailer she wanted and my sister's 3rd treatment went so well that she was able to be visiting with us today, too, looking so good. It's amazing how God looks after us so richly and surprises us with His constant goodness. We had a good family time together and I was thankful for a pain-free day so I could enjoy our afternoon, too. I hope and pray that you will be able to see and experience God-things in your life this week. Blessings for a great week!

Love, Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment