Sunday, June 17, 2012

Catching Up...

Oh my, it's been a while since I blogged. I had a good day today and went to church this morning. This afternoon we got together as family to celebrate Father's Day. Tomorrow I'm going to school again to teach a few more classes. Last week I taught the grade five classes. I enjoy seeing all the students in music before summer vacation begins.
Tomorrow I will also start another round of chemo. I got a few extra days over the weekend to give my body more time to heal from the procedure I had done last week Monday. I've been feeling OK - better than last week anyways. My stomach has settled down and I enjoy eating again.
I hope you have a good week and maybe we'll see that yellow circle in the sky!

In His love,
Sandra

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy that you will be teaching a few classes this week, Sandra, because I know that brings you much joy...and I'm sure the opportunity will be mutually enjoyable for you and for the kids. Praying that the chemo 'kills' all the 'bad stuff' in your body without hurting any of the 'good stuff' and that your hands won't get sore, or your body too run-down. Hugs and blessings ~

    ReplyDelete