Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Rough Days

On Monday I had a big day. I was at the hospital most of the day. Things went pretty well and my left stent was removed without too much pain. Now my body is healing and so I have to put off starting the chemo until I am doing well. I check in with my oncologist again tomorrow. Yesterday and today I have been very tired and today my stomach was upset. Now things are settling down again so hopefully I can have a good sleep. My oncologist said to stop taking my bone medication because I'm experiencing side effects of the drug. So that drug is gone and now I will go onto an IV bone drug once a month at the chemo clinic. It's been a rather difficult past two days but tomorrow is a new day. Pray that things will go better and I'll have energy to do more.

In Christ alone,
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment