Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday afternoon musings...

I woke up this morning thinking about my teacher friends at the the PD Day in Surrey. I wish I could have been there with you, just connecting and seeing other teacher friends from other schools. I do miss school and the routine and excitement of each new day. What an abrupt stop to ordinary, routine life! But this is the day that the Lord has made and I'm happy to be feeling well and stronger and able to be on my own, and visit with faithful friends and family who continue to stop by. Though my arm is still sore and sensitive to touch, and the shoulder area is pretty swollen, I am able to do my exercises. Like I was saying to a friend this morning, recovery is hard because you never quite know if it is going the way it should, or if something is awry. I'm counting on the fact that the shoulder is supposed to be swollen as it heals and one day it'll be back to normal again. Just be patient, Sandra...

No comments:

Post a Comment