Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Just in case you're wondering...

The computer didn't find its way home yesterday so this is still just Ardie writing. I'm heading off to work in a few minutes and working until late tonight, so I'm thinking it will be tomorrow before the patient herself will be writing. Sorry to disappoint all of you!

Today has been a pretty average day so far except for outside where it is absolutely beautiful and spring like! It's nice to have that sunshine streaming in the house to brighten and cheer everyone up!

Keep standing by and writing those comments...

2 comments:

  1. Good afternoon, Sandra!
    It is so good to be able to check and see how you're doing. You've certainly been on my mind and heart and in my prayers alot these days! I'm glad to hear that things are going well; we all are!
    I'd like to try come for a visit sometime this week. I'll give you a call near the end of the week to arrange a time!
    Sending you prayers and much love,

    Alyssa (for the Wierbos Crew!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandra,
    I understand the computer made it to your place yesterday and all is working, so hopefully you are the one reading this. I haven't been ignoring you. Everytime I thought we could pop over, it was too late, or Board meeting. Yesterday we went for a little Noah time as they are gone this weekend (did you see the picture we posted as a follower of this site?) Anyhoo, we are hoping to pop in Friday but will call first. Let us know how your day is going.
    Blessings,
    Roy and Jane

    ReplyDelete