Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Cream Puffs

Last evening we had an impromptu quintet practice. I played for a men's singing group and they all came over to my place last night so we could sing together. We sang our old favorites and even learned a new song. I was going to put up a picture of the quintet but that'll come tomorrow maybe.
Today was a full and enjoyable day. I walked through my flowers this morning, visited and had lunch with friends, picked up my wig all washed and re-styled, had tea with big and little friends, sat at my computer, watched a video, and ate a cream puff. That's my new favorite food - my sister makes delicious cream puffs!

Grateful for good days,
Sandra

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sandra - my sister mentioned your blog to me and I am praying for you...that God will give you strength for each new day!! Say hi to Audrey...we were friends waaaayyyy back in Grade 4/5/6 :-)

    cecile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your prayers, Cecile. I do remember you.

    Sandra 🎵

    ReplyDelete