Saturday, September 22, 2012

Creation Praise

Good morning! I don't usually make a morning message but before my day gets too busy I just want to let you know that I am doing well. My doctor suggested I stay on a particular protocol for the nausea and vomiting and that has really helped me to feel much better the last couple of days. Not only that, but I have some very special company from Ontario staying with me for a week! It's great to be able to enjoy time with them and be able to keep food down, too. Yesterday we drove along Highway 7 all the way to Harrison Lake. We saw a lot of herons along the way, and even some eagles, and it was just so good to be out and about. We were just a little too early to see the salmon running, however. We walked around a bit at Harrison and even enjoyed an ice-cream cone. What an absolutely marvelous day! What a great God we have!
"Let(us)praise the name of the Lord, for His name alone is exalted; His splendor is above the earth and the heavens." (Ps.148:13)

Singing His praises,
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment