Sunday, September 16, 2012

My Wake-up Call

This morning a blue jay came to my bedroom window to wake me up. What a wonderful wake-up call. He rustled in the shrubs and checked out my yellow roses and then flew away. I've had a good weekend, although more pain than usual, and I've been very tired. I went for a walk with my sister before noon and was surprised by how warm it was already. And now it's only 7:30 p.m. and it's dark outside. The days are definitely getting shorter.
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." (Josh.1:9). I can't even imagine walking this road without God by my side. I'm certainly not strong or courageous by myself but I just keep hanging on to His promises because I know He's right here beside me.

In His love,
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment