Thursday, September 6, 2012

Reaching to the Skies

This morning after I had my dressings changed, my sisters and I went to Mill Lake for a small stroll. The weather was just so gorgeous that we couldn't waste the opportunity for some September Vitamin D. My onc. said I needed more of that anyways. It was just so warm and sitting on a bench looking at the ducks in the water was just the perfect scene for contentment and joy.
I continue to feel more like eating, my stomach is settling, and though there is still some restlessness I think we're getting that under control, too. I am ready to go for my chemo again tomorrow. This will be the last 3-week cycle of the one drug that I'm on. By the end of September we will begin a new chemo regimen with more aggressive drugs. So since I'll be losing my hair again, I got it cut nice and short yesterday, and guess what? A few curls crept back in. What a treat!
"I will praise you, Lord, among the nations; I will sing of you among the peoples. For great is Your love, reaching to the heavens; Your faithfulness reaches to the skies." (Ps.57:9-10)

In God's love,
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment