Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Bits and Pieces

OK - just had to wait for things to settle down before I updated my blog. Yesterday and today I've had more nausea and pain so I've had to be a little bit more patient with myself and take more medication again. Breakfast did not stay down this morning and that took me totally by surprise. Tonight I was running a bit of a fever, feeling nauseous, and in a fair bit of pain. I can't really understand that because I'm so far removed from my last chemo - almost two weeks and usually I feel better by now, not worse. Tomorrow I visit my oncologist so we shall see what she has to say about all of this.
I did enjoy the bits of sunshine we got today, however, by going out for a very tiny walk to my mailbox. And I have a vase of lovely sweet peas in my house (thanks, A). They smell so wonderful!
"Know that the Lord is God. It is He who made us, and we are His." Thank you, Lord, for holding me in the palm of Your hand as one of Your children. Truly a gift of grace!

One of His,
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment