Wednesday, October 10, 2012

No Worries - All is Well!

This time no news is good news. Sorry, friends and family, for the delay. I guess I got busy in the weekend festivities and neglected to let you know that I am doing well, very well, actually. I praise God for refreshing both my body and spirit in His kind and loving mercy. I don't think I have felt this good all summer. I'm eating better, doing more, singing and playing piano, knitting, and going out with my sister. Today we picked up some fresh produce and had a most delicious supper. We also picked up apples and are trying out apple butter in the crockpot. I wonder how that will taste! It is truly a time of thanksgiving and I feel like things have stabilized in my body a bit. Not throwing up at all with this last round of chemo is a huge and wondrous thing! Thank you so much for your continued prayers and encouraging words. Please pray that the tumour marker will have stabilized, or gone down. I will get those results next week Wednesday and that will determine what we do next. Day by happy day, step by joyful step, I carry on, leaning on God's everlasting arms.

Love in Him,
Sandra

1 comment: