Monday, October 22, 2012

Did You Know....?

Did you know that...
*yesterday we celebrated my dad's 85th birthday?
*I had to go for x-rays today to try to get at the root of my pain?
*I went with my sister uptown to run some errands and bought a pair of cosy flannel
sheets?
*my staff is putting on a celebration of music evening for me on Sunday, Nov.4 at 7:00
p.m. in New Life church right here in Abbotsford and YOU ARE INVITED?
*I am humbled and honored and thankful to have such an evening and I'd love for you to
be there so we can celebrate God's faithfulness over the years?
*when I type this out so nicely on my blog it always comes out differently when I
publish it? Oh well,...
Thank you all for your loving support, fervent prayers, and words of encouragement. We'll just keep on praying?

In Him,
Sandra

1 comment:

  1. the celebration of Music is in my calendar! Looking forward to it:) love, V.

    ReplyDelete