Sunday, October 14, 2012

Counting My Blessings

Oh dear, time is just running away on me and I'm not getting to my blog as regularly, am I? I think it's because I've been having some good days with some wonderful events. Let me share with you.
Thursday: My sister and I took the back roads to White Rock beach. We took along my wheel chair, which my parents got for me quite recently, and we walked/wheeled the board walk, enjoying the fresh, sea air. We packed a picnic lunch and though it was a bit cool we ate our snacks at a picnic table. It was a great day!
Friday: We ran some errands up town and even enjoyed the gentle rain drizzle that watered the parched, dry earth.
Saturday: A wonderful morning with a dear friend, just chatting and visiting, and doing some knitting, too. In the evening I went to a concert with a little 7 year old boy playing a Mozart concerto. Incredible! Unbelievable! What talent! Phenomenal!
Sunday: A quiet, stay-at-home day with dear friends coming by throughout the day. More pain in the last two days so extra pain medication, too, but at least I can still stay ahead of it.
"Count your blessings, name them one by one. And it will surprise you what the Lord has done!"

Amazed by His loving care,
Sandra

1 comment:

  1. Sandra,
    I am constantly amazed by your strength and faith. Thank you once again for reminding me to be thankful for all the little things and to realize that each and every day is a blessing. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete