Thursday, October 4, 2012

Thursday Thoughts

Guess what? Yesterday and today I had a strawberry milkshake, made in my home, with protein powder added. And it was delicious! I have a new favourite food! Hope it lasts for awhile!
This morning I went to see my own doctor and he prescribed one more medication to my anti-nausea protocol to see if we can't stop the vomiting. Tomorrow I will begin with the new drug before my chemo, and then I hope and pray that this round of chemo will be even better and I can keep the food down.
My parents are staying with me right now and I am enjoying that very much. Mom keeps up with all the cooking and cleaning, and Dad planted some winter pansies in my garden. Now we are just relaxing - Mom and I on our Ipads and Dad reading a book. Thank you, Mom and Dad!
"Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever." (Ps.107:1)

Thankfully,
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment