This will be short because my eyelids are rather droopy but I had to connect with you. I saw my oncologist for my regular appointment this morning AND....
1) my tumour marker went from 950 to 930!!!!!! Praise the Lord! The chemo IS working.
2) I need an abdominal CT scan tomorrow because I am in quite a bit of pain. We
increased the pain meds. dosage.
3) chemo may be postponed this Friday depending on the results of the CT scan
4) I've been throwing up more again so back to those anti-nausea drugs
5) I have to stop for today! Good-night, dear friends and family.