Saturday, March 10, 2012

My Own Bed!

Surprise! I am home and loving it! Today I was allowed to return home for a couple of days since my blood levels were good and my surgery will not happen until Monday at 1 p.m. I am delighted to be able to sleep in my own bed tonight. My sister and brother-in-law are here with me through the weekend and I have enough medication to keep the pain under control. Thank you all for your prayers and for your continued love and support. Thank you for encouraging words and gifts. God wraps His arms of love around me even when the pain is unbearable, and the journey stretches out with more potholes than I'm willing to count.

Leaning on His everlasting arms,
Sandra

2 comments:

  1. Great that you can snuggle down into your own bed again; may yours be a sound and restful sleep tonight, Sandra. Praying that pain and discomfort will not keep you awake. Sweet dreams ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sandra, Glad you are home again. glad you could go for a slow walk a few days ago, glad for a friend like you. Praying for sleep, for rest, for strength to continue to fight the cancer, for successful surgery tomorrow. Keep leaning.

    ReplyDelete