Saturday, March 24, 2012

This is My Father's World

Don't you just love this beautiful, sunny weather we're having? I think a bright day just makes me feel bright! I've been busy today journalling and updating my scrapbooks. Nice work! And my brother came over and put a shelf together for me. Thanks, bro!
Yesterday I went to see my doctor. I have a bit of infection so since I'm at my low point with my chemo pills, he put me on some antibiotics. Hopefully, that will clear things up. I will check in again on Monday to make sure everything is alright. So that means no church for me tomorrow. Just not safe to be among crowds right now.
"This is my Father's world, and to my listening ears
All nature sings and round me rings the music of the spheres."

Singing His praises,
Sandra

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandra,
    Just wanted to let you know that people in Nicaragua are now praying for you. Gerry, Allison and I met with the Principal and Director from Centro de Fe. After a very good meeting about our relationship, we ended in prayer. We have decided we want to share prayer requests among our staffs. I thought I would start by sharing a bit about you. You are now in their prayers. Hope the fingers are staying moist.
    Love,
    Roy

    ReplyDelete