Monday, March 5, 2012

Only 3 more days

I've been keeping a low profile lately. I was hoping to do some things over the weekend, meaning getting out a bit, but my oncologist nixed that pretty quickly. It's been my "low" weekend when blood levels drop because of the chemo pills. So in between the bouts of nausea I've been sticking close to home. Now I'm counting the days before I get a week off from the chemo pills. Only three more days...
I sure appreciate the visits! Today my niece came over and we planned and bought materials for a craft. I'll show a picture when it's done, O.K? (Thanks, Janice). Then a friend came for tea.
Thank you for your continued prayers. I pray fervently that the chemo pills are stopping the cancer from spreading any more.

Resting in His peace,
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment