Sunday, July 8, 2012

Bach and more...

My niece is playing a piece by Bach on the piano while I sit here writing this blog. How lovely is that!! Yesterday afternoon some of my family from Alberta arrived and are staying for 10 days or so. I went to church this morning with my sister but battled a fair amount of pain the rest of the day. So more morphine meant it was a little harder to stay awake but nevertheless, it was an enjoyable day. I visited with other dear friends from out of town, too.
Please pray for a smooth day tomorrow at the hospital. In the morning I attend a chemo "teaching" session and at 1:00 p.m. I get my power port. I hope the procedure goes well with no glitches. It will be such a relief to have that port for all chemo and lab work from now on. Ahh....

Resting in Him,
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment