Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Our Refuge

Today has been a good day. What gorgeous weather we are having and all that sunshine just makes me happy! I did some errands with my sister and niece and had company and took a little nap and just enjoyed the day and the people in this day. The port site is healing nicely. It is still very tender to touch but that just takes some time. I'm so thrilled to have been able to have that done and now I'm just waiting for a call from the chemo clinic for my first chemo injection.
I got a new devotional yesterday, called Seeking God's Face, and I'm excited to read it. Today's verse is "The Lord is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in Him." (Nah.1:7). I am so comforted and reassured by God's promises. My future on this earth is so uncertain, as is all of ours, but I can know for a certainty that God is caring for me. And that is all I need to know for now - bringing a huge smile to my face.

Wrapped in His embrace,
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment