Thursday, July 5, 2012

Power Port Appointment Coming Up

Oh, I'm loving this beautiful summer weather! Today was a good day and I even was out and about a bit running some errands with my niece. I checked in with my own GP this afternoon and we readjusted my morphine intake so I can be pain-free. I really want to be able to move around more and when that sun is shining, I am determined to be out there enjoying it. The hospital called this afternoon and I will be getting my power port on Monday afternoon. I'm so happy about that - I'm looking forward to procedures becoming so much easier.
Did you notice that I finally figured out how to remove the pictures? Time for some new ones now. Maybe this weekend!
Onward and forward - one day at a time (thanks for that musical reminder, T!)

Love in Him,
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment