Thursday, July 19, 2012

Protected by God

It's been a struggling week, a tired week, a difficult week. Tonight things are looking up, however, and I am beginning to eat again, have a mostly normal temperature again, and have a little more energy. This afternoon I went to see my GP and he took me off of the anti-biotics. They were wreaking havoc with my digestive system so now my appetite is better again. So many things seem to be going on it's hard to keep track of why certain things happen but suffice it to say, I'm feeling better than yesterday.
Tomorrow I get my lungs drained. It wasn't that long ago that they were emptied so it feels quick to be doing it again. Please pray that the procedure will go smoothly this time and there will be no after-effects. As I sit outside on my deck the words of my favorite Psalm come to mind: Keep me safe, my God, for in You I take refuge (Ps.16:1).

Safe in Him,
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment