Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Back on Track

Today was a much better day than the last two days. Since Monday I was unable to keep food down and that was a new development for me. I wasn't expecting that at all - and it brought too many memories back of 24 years ago. However, yesterday the nurse helpline gave me new suggestions for medication and yesterday afternoon and today I have been able to eat a little again. Toast and gingerale work wonders when you're struggling with nausea and don't have an appetite. I don't have a ton of energy but at least I could do some knitting, and updating my journal, and playing piano.
Time for a cup of tea... have a relaxing evening!

1 comment:

  1. Let me know if you get another craving for mashed potatoes. We'll start cooking and mashing as soon as you ask for it!
    Love,
    Simone

    ReplyDelete