Tuesday, May 12, 2009

PINK Greetings to you, ACES!

Dear students and staff at ACES:

I know you are wearing pink today and collecting quarters to raise money for breast cancer research. I wish I could join you at school but these pictures will have to do instead. I am wearing pink at home today, you can be sure of that! Thank you so much for raising money for breast cancer research. The money helps to find a cure for breast cancer but also helps to make the treatments a little easier to manage. Thank you so very much, students and staff, for all your continued prayers and loving support. I know God is answering prayers every day and helping me to get through this one day at a time. I know He loves me, as He loves you, and watches over me, especially on the hard days. Keep on praying for complete healing so I can come back to school and sing, sing, sing again!
Have a wonderful day in pink and God bless each one of you with His love and tender care.

Love,
Miss Elgersma

2 comments:

  1. Good work with the pictures!! They look great. I hope you're having a good day today and that the pain is manageable. Blessings for a pink day:).

    Love,
    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sandra...your photos are wonderful..thank you so much for them!!! You look great! Blessings to you for a Pink Day!

    ReplyDelete