Sunday, May 10, 2009

Picture gallery

Jeanette and I were having fun with pictures this afternoon - can you tell? Each time I learn a little more about blog layout.
It's been a bit of a pain-filled day, with the muscle aches and pains again. I have to keep taking pain medication now to keep things under control. I'm pretty tired and not able to do too much. It's hard to think I have to go through these days again, but I know that the pain will ease eventually.
"Be still, my soul, the Lord is on your side. Bear patiently... He will provide."

Blessings,
Sandra

1 comment:

  1. Sandra, after reading Saturday's update we were praying you would feel more like yourself, but the pain must be hard to bear too. We hope it will be lifted soon. You are blessed to have such beautiful flowers around you - very nice photos on your blog! No flowers here (except for dandelions), but the leaves are starting to come out, so that's exciting!
    Love & blessings from Paul & Cindy

    ReplyDelete