Monday, May 4, 2009

Encouraged!

Today I went first to get my blood work done and they found a vein again in one poke! Then I visited the doctor and she said my blood work was good. My little neutrophils were at a respectable level and so I can go ahead with my next treatment on Thursday (May 7). I am staying on schedule! I have to bandage up my thumbs because the nail beds are very sore and the doctor said the nails might fall off. Eww!! I hope that doesn't happen. I'd rather lose hair than nails, don't you think? Anyways, it was a good doctor's visit and I am thankful that everything looked so good. Thank you, Lord, for answered prayers.
Have a good evening!

3 comments:

  1. And look...another one!!! You rock:). So glad that things went well this morning. Good little neutrophils...keep up the good work:). Looking forward to tomorrow night! Have a good night...I'm off to book club.

    Love,
    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sandra,
    We've been following your postings - you sound wonderfully upbeat! There's some answered prayer happening for you, eh?
    Nice photo of you & Audrey - please tell her we're keeping her in our prayers along with you of course.

    Deuteronomy 31:6 for Thursday.

    Take care - love,
    Paul & Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so gald that yesterday went well. I prayed for you all day! Praise the Lord for his many blessings!
    Jeanette told me about this afternoon's plan...count me in! I'm looking forward to it!

    Alyssa

    ReplyDelete