Saturday, May 16, 2009

Surprise!!

I am doing pretty well - tired and a bit nauseous but otherwise OK. But here's the surprise. This afternoon the doorbell rang and my nephew, Jon, was at the door. It was great to see him - I knew he was coming out with his two sisters, but behind him was my sister, Sharon. She had come as well and surprised us all!! Wow! That is so neat - and she is staying at the house with me for the weekend! Now I'm so glad to be home for the weekend - instead of in the hospital. I hope the antibiotics continue to do their job well. And now it's time for some supper.

Love, Sandra

4 comments:

  1. We're all so glad the Albertans came for the weekend! Sharon's joining them just made it all the more special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy some wonderful family time! What a great surprise:).

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool! Have a super weekend with family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visitors from Alberta and beautiful BC weather...have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete