Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Chemo day tomorrow!

It is getting late and I shall go to bed soon but I just wanted to touch base with all of you out there. I had a good time in ALberta and a good flight back home on Tuesday night. Today I organized myself again and got ready for my univ. course this evening. I had to start taking pills already today in preparation for the chemo tomorrow - 4 of them. They made me a little jittery and my legs are aching a lot right now but hopefully that's just because I'm tired and ready to sleep. I know that with all your prayers I will be able to walk into the chemo room tomorrow. I got an Ipod from my family and Erin downloaded music onto it for me so I'm excited to use that tomorrow and block out all hospital sounds. Thank you for that awesome gift! I know it will be put to good use. Please pray for good veins, no nausea, and lots of calmness. I can get rather uptight about this all. Ardie will be driving and staying with me in the hospital and at home. We'll keep you posted...

Praying fervently, (and thanks so much for your prayers)
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment