Monday, March 2, 2009

A little speedbump

It's been a good day and I've been working on report cards. My arm is still very sore and quite swollen so I did finally call the surgeon this afternoon to see if that's normal for recovery. Well - not exactly so I have to go to the hospital on Wednesday morning to meet the surgeon there and he'll see what he can do about it. Ugh! I don't want any more pain and I certainly can do without the complications. But I don't want any infection either so I better just go and hopefully it can be remedied quickly and painlessly.
My parents and sister and brother-in-law had a nice time in Oregon with the family. Baby Abigail is apparently such a good baby and very cute! Great for you, Neil and Sarah!
OK - time to get the mail and then do a few more report cards over a cup of tea.

Love, Sandra

3 comments:

  1. Well, that really stinks. But, I'm glad you made the phone call to get things checked out. Now you know you're not just being paranoid!! I sure hope that it's nothing serious and that the Dr. can find a solution. The pain and irritation must get rather annoying.

    Good work on report cards today. That's my job for tonight. If I can get the French marked, then I can do marks and comments while you teach on Wedneday:).

    OK...I'm off to make some supper. Have a great night!

    Love,
    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandra,
    John and I always pray for people we receive Christmas cards from..a couple cards each night. Today we (God) picked you. We will pray that they can find the sorce of the swelling and do something about it. You're in our prayers.
    Love,
    Janet Schuurman

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandra,
    I'll be thinking about you tomorrow morning, when you go to your appointment. I hope the dr can help solve the problem quickly. How are those report cards going? Let me know if you need any help with them. I could scribe or type for you if you need it. If there's anything I can do, call me.
    Simone

    ReplyDelete