Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sunday evening

It's Sunday evening at 9:00 p.m. It's been a quiet day and I am very tired. I went to see Erin, my niece, in her high school play last night. The play was called The Foreigner and it was so enjoyable and funny. I did a lot of laughing. This morning I went to church again, the first time since my surgery. It was good to sing praises, meet with God's people, and partake of Communion. Now I'm ready to have a good night's sleep. My mom and dad, and sister and brother-in-law drove to Oregon to attend the baptism of my parent's fifth great grandchild and my newest little great-niece, Abigail. My brother and sister-in-law from Wisconsin flew out there, too, so it'll be good to hear the news of their quick weekend reunion.
Have a good week!
Love, Sandra

1 comment:

  1. Sandra, we went to the play on Friday night and I kept thinking how much you would enjoy it and wondering if you would have a chance to see it. I am sooooo glad you could. I was afraid it would be too much for you. It was great wasn't it. Erin did a marvelous job. Also, to be able to go to church must have been wonderful. Way to go! God be praised. Jane and I will try to stop in a bit on one of our walks this week. God bless you.
    Love,
    Roy and Jane

    ReplyDelete