Monday, March 30, 2009

More pain...

It's a little hard to be positive today because the pain has gotten the best of me and the heartburn has been awful! Probably from the pain medication. But a dear friend came to clean my house today, and the hot bath soothed my aching muscles, and crying was cleansing, and the book I'm reading is a good one, and I have lovely music to listen to, and I know this will subside again. Pain just gets to be discouraging and frustrating at times. Oh well, time for a cup of tea and some deep breathing. Just keep praying for relief from the pain so I can sleep through the night again.

Sandra

2 comments:

  1. Oh Sandra,

    Your wish is my command. I will certainly continue to pray for relief from pain. Imagine a big hug from me. If there's anything I can do, please let me know.

    Love,
    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you, my friend!

    And I hope the tea helped, too... it has a way of perking one up, doesn't it? I just read the cutest post by Koralee all about her favourite teacups... It is too late for me to have a cup of tea tonight, but I will join you in a cuppa (over the internet!!!) tomorrow, I'm sure.

    Praying that you will sleep through the night and feel well rested in the morning.

    ♥ Sarah

    ReplyDelete