Monday, March 9, 2009

An ordinary day

It's been an ordinary day - nothing new or exciting to report. I just called my sister and she is doing well, too. She even went for a refreshing walk outside! Way to go, Audrey! She has no pain and is resting at home, feeling a little better each day.
I am feeling well, although my arm is still sore and sensitive. I am doing my exercises and trying to use it as much as I can. I don't look forward to anyone poking and prodding on Wednesday at the Cancer clinic, however. I will ask them to give me a bit more time to heal before they start any treatments.
I know some of you are reading this blog and wanting to leave a comment but it doesn't always work for you. You can email me at my home address instead if you like - selgersm@uniserve.com. I check my email every day, too.

Take care and have a nice evening.
Sandra

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sandra,
    Glad to hear that you're doing well...and that you had a nice and ordinary day! Mine was pretty busy.

    I hope you have a good rest and that tomorrow is another good day. Hopefully the pain and irritation in your arm will slowly dissipate. Has the cream or powder made any difference? Hopefully they don't do too much poking and prodding on Wednesday!

    I'm glad to hear that Audrey is doing well...and well enough to go for a walk...that's awesome!

    You both are in my thoughts and prayers!

    Love,
    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete